All session fees include my time planning, photographing, and processing your images. Also included is a password-protected, online viewing gallery that can be shared with friends and family before making your selections. Prints are not included, but can be ordered directly from the gallery. Your images can also be preserved in custom leather-bound albums, as canvas wraps, and giclée paper or fine art canvas prints.
I allow for one cancellation up to 48 hours before our appointment; any additional rescheduling will require another deposit. Cancellations for inclement weather during planned outdoor sessions are excluded from this policy. Once your appointment has been confirmed, I'll send you my clothing and make-up guidelines (or click here to visit my Pinterest boards for ideas), or we can schedule a time to meet and share ideas.
- For high school, college, and graduate students: Up to two looks with 30 minutes of actual shooting time and five final retouched and formatted images (including name). A discount will also be given on 8 x 10 prints. $100
- For corporate head shots on location: Thirty minutes of shooting time and two retouched images sized for print and web use of your choice from a gallery of ten. $150. Additional retouched images may be purchased for $75 each.
- For two hours of shooting time and a gallery of at least 20 images: This is a great option for families with small children, engagement announcements, and studio portraits. $250
- More stylized sessions can be planned during a telephone consultation. Concept shoots, CD covers, promotional images, and sessions that require more elaborate set ups are priced individually.
- Product shoots and event coverage (parties, corporate events) are priced by the hour.