All session fees include my time planning, photographing, and processing your images. Also included is a password-protected, online viewing gallery of watermarked images that can be shared with friends and family before making your selections, at which time digital files will be released. Prints are not included, but can be ordered directly from the gallery. Your images can also be preserved in custom leather-bound albums, as canvas wraps, giclée paper or fine art canvas prints, or 20% off custom greeting cards on Minted.com.
I ask for 50% deposit payable via Venmo or Zelle and allow for one cancellation up to 48 hours before our appointment. Cancellations for inclement weather during planned outdoor sessions are excluded from this policy. Once your appointment has been confirmed, I'll send you my clothing and make-up guidelines (or click here to visit my Pinterest boards), or we can schedule a time to meet and share ideas.
- STUDENT PLAN: For high school, college, and graduate students, up to two looks with 30 minutes of actual shooting time and five final retouched and formatted images at 8 x 10 and 8.5 x 11 sizing (including name). A discount will also be given on 8 x 10 prints. $100
- HEAD SHOTS: Head shots of one person on location or in the studio, with 30 minutes of shooting time and five retouched images sized for print and web use of your choice from a gallery of 15-30 images. $150. Full use rights are granted provided photo credit is given to portfolio b. Additional retouched images may be purchased for $50 each. Discounts provided for professional staff/teams/groups of four or more who are photographed at the same time. High-volume shoots will be priced according to size.
- FULL COVERAGE: For two hours of shooting time and a gallery of at least 20 images; this is a great option for families with small children, engagement announcements, holiday cards, and studio portraits. $300
- SPECIAL NEEDS: For portraits of people with special needs, there is no time limit for the session. A flat fee of $200 covers the session for as long as it takes to create a variety of looks (or until the client no longer wishes to participate) and gallery of at least 15-20 images.
- MINI SESSION: A 30-minute photo shoot at one location without wardrobe changes $150.
- More stylized sessions can be planned during a telephone consultation. Concept shoots, CD covers, promotional images, and sessions that require more elaborate set ups are priced individually.
- Product shoots and event coverage (parties, corporate events) are priced by the hour.